Buffalo chicken pizza was the hardest thing for me to cut out of my diet. Before I discovered the pita pizzas, I would binge out on buffalo chicken pizza and go over my calories at least once a month. Thankfully I went through the process of coming up with a recipe that is as delicious as the real deal so you don’t have to!
- 1 Pita Bread (190 Calories).
- 100 Calories of the chicken of your choice .
- 45 Calories – Trader Joe’s Lite Mozzarella (28g serving).
- 15 Calories Buffalo Sauce of your choice.
- 110 Calories of bleu Cheese.
- Cook the chicken as you wish. I personally use tyson popcorn chicken and heat it up in an air fryer.
- Sauce up your pita bread with buffalo sauce, just spread it evenly.
- Load up the pizza with some trader Joe’s Lite Mozzarella, 1 or 2 servings usually go a long way.
- Throw the pizza in a toaster over that was preheated @400F. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the toaster oven and spread bleu cheese on it evenly.
- Bon Appétit!