BBQ Chicken is a a household classic in America. Many who start counting calories end up cutting out BBQ Chicken, especially BBQ Chicken pizza because of the high calorie count. Luckily, this recipe will give you your BBQ Chicken Fix without breaking the calorie bank!
- 60 Calories – 1 Joseph’s Pita
- 45 Calories – 1 Serving Trader Joe’s Lite Mozzarella
- 15 Calories – Prego Pizza Sauce
- 58 Calories – 23 Grams of Perdue Popcorn Chicken
- 21 Calories – 11 Grams of Stop and Shop BBQ Sauce
The key here is the Joseph’s Pita. The entire pita is only 60 calories, giving you a LOT of room to work with for the rest of the ingredients. Joseph’s pita can be easily ordered on amazon here: https://amzn.to/2FPWrcZ
- Measure out 23 grams of Perdue Popcorn chicken and bake in toaster oven for 8 minutes.
- Cover the pita with sauce
- Measure out one serving of Trader Joe’s Lite Mozzarella and spread evenly on the pita pizza.
- Evenly spread your cooked popcorn chicken on the pita pizza.
- Bake the pizza @400F in a toaster oven for 8 minutes (I do not preheat the oven)
- Put some BBQ sauce in a ziploc bag, cut a tiny hole in the bag and use it to spread the sauce evenly over the pizza after it is done cooking.